Saturday 28 September 2019

“The youth of the soul is what matters”: Brigitte Bardot celebrates her 85th birthday

On September 28, 1934, an actress, singer and animal rights activist Brigitte Bardot was born in Paris. Thanks to appearance, spontaneity and elegant manners, she gained fame as one of the main beauties of the XX century. Legends circulate about the actress’s grace (they say that the paparazzi calculated it by one gait only!), And the pretty face of the French woman was immortalized many times on canvas and in marble. When Bardo was 39, she decided to leave the movie and do animal protection. To open her own fund, the artist sold jewelry and transferred the organization to her home. “I gave my youth and my beauty to people. Now I give my wisdom and experience - the best that I have - to animals, ”Brigitte Bardot explained her decision.


No comments:

Post a Comment